Friday, May 19, 2017

#Design - CustomCoverArt MS&MD Wonder Boy/Monster World series

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only.

Recently I decided to revamp my entire Wonder Boy/Monster World game collection - the classic series that inspired Wayforward's Shantae series! - to sport the proper original titles (and get rid of the two different Wonder Boy 3 that way) as well as finally give boxes for a couple of my naked cartridges. I love the original artworks over the ugly stuff we got in the west, I even made a few alts for some.


I'm not allowing the comments below to avoid the spam I usually get on these.

Design © Eyz 2017.
Game and work based on a propriety © Sega
Not for commercial use!